Required Centerville Wrestling Forms:
Emergency Medical Authorization - If your son is treated at an event this needs to be resubmitted.
OHSAA Concussion Information Sheet Acknowledgement
Other Important Forms
Volunteering Sign-ups - Please support your wrestlers by volunteering.
Team Food Guidelines - You will be reimbursed by the Boosters based on this budget. Please save your receipts and turn in using the Reimbursement Form found on the website. Do not provide drinks, as the wrestlers are responsible for bringing their own drinks. You will not be reimbursed for drinks. The Food Coordinator or Coach will let you know how many people to prepare food for.
- $10/person for 3 meal event (all day and/or overnight) (1-2 hot, 1-2 brown bag)
- $6/person for 2 meal event (1 hot, 1 brown bag)
- $4/person for 1 meal event (brown bag)
- Varsity – at all-day tournaments, at least 1 hot meal
- Varsity - No food can be sent on the bus with the boys
- Note that some meets are designated as “brown bag meals” – no electric allowed
- JV & Freshman – all brown bag meals – Brown bags can be sent on the bus with the boys
Text Messaging Instructions - to receive text message communications from the Coaches. **All wrestlers are expected to sign up for this messaging. Parents are also encouraged.
Helpful Wrestling Web Sites:
Download the entire 2016-17 Centerville Wrestling Handbook here
Download individual sections:
2016-17 Centerville Boosters